Enjoy an innovative user experience
- Eliminate any output clutter – get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray
- Gain full control: monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing
- Load two paper rolls effortlessly, even when seated, with front loading and automatic paper-roll alignment.
- Save space with a compact, integrated 914 mm (36-inch) A0 capable printer that prints, scans, and copies.
Print, scan, and copy with a single device
- Speed up your workflow – easily scan and email sketches and hand-annotated drawings directly to your partners
- Instantly share and manage content – scan to your network folder, FTP, USB drive or directly to the cloud
- Increase uptime: print multiple jobs on a variety of media types and sizes with two rolls and smart switching
- Create A1 prints in 21 seconds. Original HP inks deliver dark blacks and true neutral greys.
Print from virtually anywhere
- Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere
- Access and print projects from the cloud when you’re out of the office, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share
- Automatically save your work to the cloud when you print and scan with HP Designjet ePrint & Share
- Print and scan2 without drivers using a USB drive and directly email projects to your T2500 eMFP